[aur-general] Why is aur.archlinux.org so slow? :(

Nathan Wayde kumyco at konnichi.com
Fri Sep 10 07:22:04 EDT 2010

On 10/09/10 12:17, Ronald van Haren wrote:
[...]
> sure it it, that is where the community repo is stored...
>
> Ronald

I'm not sure I follow you. The community repo AFAIK is just like the
other official except that it and community-testing is managed by TUs
while the others are managed by the Arch devs.

That fact is still irrelevant however, as users can't upload anything to
any of the repos. Users don't even use from ftp.archliux.org as a mirror
- or at least the idea is that they shouldn't.