[aur-general] AUR - 'kernel26' search results

Peter Lewis pete at muddygoat.org
Mon Sep 20 17:11:00 EDT 2010

On Monday 20 September 2010 at 21:56 Thorsten Töpper wrote:
> I fully agree with Heiko, there should be no automation at all, the
> furthest step scripts should do, is to notify us TUs that we should
> take a look at something and operate accordingly.

I agree too. I do think though that there is room though to standardise some
of the processes through the use of scripts / buttons on the AUR (like
proposing deletion to the TUs), for example to ensure that package names and
links are always in the email and that one of the stated legitimate reasons
applies. These should be designed to support the already agreed practice /
process.

Cheers,

Pete.