[aur-general] Duplication: ocamlgraph

Magnus Therning magnus at therning.org
Mon Sep 20 17:50:16 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 20, 2010 at 10:16, Simon Legner <simon.legner at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
> do we really need three packages of the OCaml library ocamlgraph [1]? The
> packages are all up-to-date, but maintained by three different users. The
> correctest one according to the specified dependencies IMHO is
> ocamlgraph-withoutfindlib [2], which also has the minimal code for building
> the package.
> What do you think?

As the maintainer of one of them (the one that does depend on findlib)
I would love to see mine being removed.

I'm fine with using ocamlgraph-withoutfindlib iff it still installs
all the stuff necessary for it to work with findlib (META files and
stuff).

/M

--
Magnus Therning                        (OpenPGP: 0xAB4DFBA4)
magnus@therning.org          Jabber: magnus@therning.org