[aur-general] AUR cleanup (was: Removal request (aurdupes output 2010-09-15))

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Wed Sep 22 09:02:51 EDT 2010

Am Wed, 22 Sep 2010 13:26:07 +0200
schrieb Jakob Gruber <jakob.gruber at gmail.com>:

> I'd suggest waiting a week or 2 to give people a chance to look over
> these lists and raise objections. Afterwards we could either orphan
> these packages in the DB itself (if our admins agree) or start going
> through these packages manually.
>
> Any ideas? Objections?

ttf-alee
ttf-baekmuk
ttf-castlequeen
ttf-computer-modern-fonts
ttf-ffftusj
ttf-garagesh
ttf-gill-sans
ttf-halftone

These fonts are all up-to-date and downloadable. So they should be kept
in AUR.

ttf-okolaks
ttf-aefonts

These fonts are not available anymore. So they can be removed.

dd_rescue
ttf-essays

These packages are just out-of-date in AUR. Upstream is still active.
So these packages should be kept in AUR and orphaned if the usual
requirements are fulfilled.

Heiko