[aur-general] Orphaning request - chromium-beta and clamav-devel

Ray Rashif schiv at archlinux.org
Thu Sep 23 18:30:59 EDT 2010

On 24 September 2010 05:34, Brad Fanella <bradfanella at archlinux.us> wrote:
> I don't think what I'm saying here is being clearly understood. :-(

Sorry, I missed the whole Det business. All in all, that kind of
contribution (what Det appears to be doing) is not encouraged, but it
_is_ somewhat of a contribution. From the way I see it, he's just a
concerned party, preemptive about the fate of a particular package.

But yes, he's definitely not maintaining any package if all he does is
adopt, update, disown. He's just Robin Hood, or..