[aur-general] Reflector

Oon-Ee Ng ngoonee.talk at gmail.com
Mon Apr 4 11:52:16 EDT 2011

On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 11:24 PM, Wieland Hoffmann
<themineo at googlemail.com> wrote:
> Oon-Ee Ng wrote:
>> On Mon, Apr 4, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Xyne <xyne at archlinux.ca> wrote:
>>> p.s. Please stop CC'ing me replies. It just sends duplicate messages to other
>>> folders.
>>>
>> Sorry about that, gmail doesn't like MLs....
>
> GMail actually does like mailing lists. Just do not use the "Reply to
> all" button.
>
> Wieland

I'll correct myself then, gmail+pentadactyl does not like the
combination of mailing lists I'm on. Some of them are badly configured
(thankfully none of the Arch ones) and have to be used with
reply-to-all, hence sometimes I press the wrong button, not
remembering which list I'm on.

When I was using Evolution it was easy, Ctrl-L (reply-to-list) did
everything for me, but with web gmail there's no such button and I
have to remember whether to reply/reply-all depending on the list.
I'll try not to make the mistake again =).