[aur-general] Private mailing list for TUs?

Hector Martinez-Seara hseara at gmail.com
Fri Aug 12 12:56:44 EDT 2011

It is interesting,
it doesn't matter which is the ambit ( Ej: politics, public
institutions, ... ), but always at the end those who have the power
feel the need to restrict or control the flux of information. And by
experience this need increases more and more in time. No hard feelings
about what you say but this might end up badly.
A friend,
Hector

PD: Transparency in not the same as anarchy. Might be that people
don't like what is decided by those who take decisions but if it is
done openly at least the people don't feel deceived.

--
Hector Martínez-Seara Monné
mail: hseara at gmail.com
Tel: +34656271145