[aur-general] Removal request (nerolinux3)

Christopher luna chrislcenter-mamoru at yahoo.com.mx
Wed Dec 28 14:37:22 EST 2011

In aur you can upload a pkgbuild for an old, legacy version.
if you have a package called foo, foo is expected to have the lastest version.
But you can create a package called foo25 with the 2.5 version.
maybe the 2.5 version has some feature missing on the latest. and maybe some people need it.

its very common, here a package like that:
even on the binary repos we have python with the latest and python2 with the 2.0 version (I think we even have a python25 for 2.5)