[aur-general] poppler rebuilds will soon move - one buggy pkg in Community

Jakob Gruber jakob.gruber at gmail.com
Sat Feb 5 04:32:42 EST 2011

On 02/05/2011 10:08 AM, Andreas Radke wrote:
> So far I only know of one broken pkg in community where a fix is
> available: epdfview - https://bugs.archlinux.org/task/22734.

That fix you mentioned is already applied in the current package.
I tried a couple of different patches a few days ago. The only thing
that "helped" was to build the latest svn version,
with which epdfview still segfaults, but only while closing and not
while opening the application.

I've emailed the author on Thursday (couldn't find a way to open a
ticket on their trac site) but haven't received a reply yet though.

I'm kind of at a loss about what to do next. Right now, my only backup
plan is to update to the current svn revision (which, looking at the
commits since release 2 years ago, seems rather stable).

By the way, evince also segfaults on application close with affected
pdfs for me, poppler bug?