[aur-general] Wrong configuration of sigurd?

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Sat Feb 19 14:33:38 EST 2011

Hi TUs,

Is it possible that sigurd is not correct configured?

Since a short time ago I sometimes get some messages from my router that
it has detected and protected me against a hacker attack, when I was on
AUR or updated my system. I don't know when it happens exactly, but it
doesn't happen always.

This is the message I get from my router:

Message: Vecna Scan
Source: 208.92.232.29, 443
Destination:84.63.127.8, 35567 (from PPPoE1 Inbound)

This the output of host:

$ host 208.92.232.29
29.232.92.208.in-addr.arpa domain name pointer sigurd.archlinux.org.

Or is it a bug in chromium?

Heiko