[aur-general] Upgraded AUR to 1.8.0

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Mon Feb 21 05:02:48 EST 2011

On Mon, Feb 21, 2011 at 10:47 AM, Lukas Fleischer
<archlinux at cryptocrack.de>wrote:

> The official Arch Linux AUR setup has been upgraded to 1.8.0. For a
> short list of changes, read [1].
>
> Please report any issues on the AUR bug tracker [2].
>
> [1]
> http://mailman.archlinux.org/pipermail/aur-dev/2011-February/001433.html
> [2] https://bugs.archlinux.org/index.php?project=2

First congrats for all the improvements. This leads me to two questions:

- It appears the "out of date" date is set to the same value for all
packages marked out of date. I assume this is the intended behavior as the
info was not stored anywhere, right?

- What about the "submitter"? Was this info always known or is there some
default in some cases? The thing is I have one package [1] I maintain where
the submitter (Allan) is not credited. Should I consider this info as
accurate and add the submitter to the contributor entries?

Cédric Girard