[aur-general] Ocaml Packages

Thomas S Hatch thatch45 at gmail.com
Sat Jan 1 22:56:48 EST 2011

I have updated ocaml-findlib and about 10 more ocaml packages with this
changes, I have also started to the spread the word on this move and I have
been met with positive responses.

I have a simple OCaml Package guidelines page up on the wiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/OCaml_Package_Guidelines

This is already making PKGBUILDs for ocaml simpler and has repaired a number
of build issues in packages.

I am going to talk to the upstream maintainers, but I think that all I will
be requesting is a name change on a few packages.

BTW, how far along should I be before I apply to be a TU?

-Thomas S Hatch