[aur-general] GMPC packages, bundle and singular
girard.cedric at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 09:56:08 EST 2011
On Sun, Jan 2, 2011 at 3:50 PM, Joel Heaton <jheaton at archlinux.us> wrote:
> There are a number of plugins packaged separately in the AUR as shown
I've done some more research on these plugins.
The plugins there not covered by gmpc-plugins are :
* gmpc-autoplaylist: no version for gmpc 0.20.0
* gmpc-coveramazon: deprecated
* gmpc-dynamic-playlist: independent plugin (meaning not released with
* gmpc-exiftools: git only, no commit for 1 year
* gmpc-favorites: integrated into gmpc
* gmpc-guitartabs : git only
* gmpc-libnotify : active
* gmpc-notify-osd-plugins : independent plugin, last release more than one
* gmpc-osd : no version for gmpc 0.20.0
* gmpc-serverstats: integrated into gmpc
* gmpc-stopbutton: integrated into gmpc
See  for a not so uptodate page regrouping info about gmpc plugins.
Note there is also three similar gmpc-last.fm packages (included in
gmpc-plugins)  .
More information about the aur-general