[aur-general] GMPC packages, bundle and singular

Cédric Girard girard.cedric at gmail.com
Sun Jan 2 11:19:03 EST 2011

http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?O=0&K=gmpc&do_Search=Go&detail=1&C=0&SeB=nd&SB=n&SO=a&PP=100

> Now, neither gmpc-plugins nor gmpc-plugins-git provide all of the
> plugins listed, though they do cover most. Are the others okay to exist
> in case people only want one or two rather than the whole package, or
> should they be removed because they are provided by another package?
>
> I'd just like to clear this up before I go ahead and do
> anything/nothing.
>
> Kind regards,
>
> Joel.

Hello,

I'm the current maintainer of gmpc-plugins. The plugins packaged are already
bundled together upstream.

I've seen some plugins packaged separately that are deprecated upstream (I
have to check which one).

I have personally no strong feeling against separate packaging of some
plugins if users find it useful.

Regards,
--
Cédric Girard