[aur-general] Packages up for adoption

Gary Wright wriggary at gmail.com
Wed Jan 12 16:40:17 EST 2011

Hello to everyone on the AUR mailing list.

Sadly, my job doing desktop support has evaporated (along with most of
the tech jobs around town), leaving me with much, much less time to
tend over my packages.  Its back to the menial retail life for me.
But my loss is your gain!  I was watching over a few packages in the
AUR, but now am forced to disown them, due to lack of time and energy.
 (and a constant SSH connection to my boxes at home!)  Here is a list
of PKGBUILDS followed by how many votes they have:

archdark-gdm-theme 0.2-2 	120
baobab 2.4.2-2 	                254
gnomebaker 0.6.4-1 	        238
monkey 0.11.0-1 	                9
monkey-git 20100415-1 	        0
mt-daapd 0.2.4.2-6 	                36
win7multi-gdm-theme              10

By the time this email hits the repeater, they should be disowned.
Feel free to contact me at wriggary at gmail if you have any questions
about these packages.

-Gary