[aur-general] nssbackup 0.2-2

Simon Bonner simonjbonner at gmail.com
Sun Jul 24 13:34:32 EDT 2011

Hi,

I'm a user of nssbackup and noticed today that the package has been
out-of-date for a while. A comment was posted to the maintainer on Feb 7
and the package was flagged out of date on Feb 21, but it seems that no
action has been taken since.

I'd be happy to maintain it if someone can offer a little help with
building the new version. I've tried building both the most recent 0.2
release and the new 0.3.1 release, and neither currently work. Both give
the same error message:

Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "setup.py", line 3, in <module>
    from setuptools import setup, find_packages
ImportError: No module named setuptools

I've seen that several packages have had similar errors fixed by
installing the python2-distribute package, but I have this installed
already.

Thanks for your help,

Simon