[aur-general] development version for gnome dependencies in aur

Det nimetonmaili at gmail.com
Sat Mar 12 17:15:34 EST 2011

On 3/12/11, Ionuț Bîru <ibiru at archlinux.org> wrote:
> It was just a simple announcement that i would start deleting -dev stuff
> and inform the users to start switching to gnome-unstable repo instead.
>
> I believe there is a miss-communication between me and you. Every time i
> send you my feedback regarding your packaging/actions, you get all
> personal, like i have something against you.
>
> Stop doing it. I just want what is best for our users and for arch in
> general.
>
> --
> Ionuț

Ah, never mind that. It's just my way of speaking (which, btw people
have misunderstood before too) and not some
I-hate-you-and-the-rest-of-the-world grumbling (in fact, I even tried
to not sound like that - but it's hard to change once you get used in
something).

I completely understand how you want what's best for Arch in general
and so do I. And in this subject you know better than me anyway, so I
really don't want to step in the way of your decisions.

  Det