[aur-general] AUR 1.8.1 - Can No Longer Upload Packages

Tony C crt.011 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 13 21:47:53 EDT 2011

Prior to AUR 1.8.1 being deployed, I could upload a *.tar.gz containing
my PKGBUILD to AUR. Now with AUR 1.8.1, here I am trying to upload an
updated PKGBUILD which I have verified does exist within my *.tar.gz -
yet the AUR web-interface refuses to acknowledge that my PKGBUILD exists
as I get stumped with *"**Error trying to unpack upload - PKGBUILD does
not exist."

*Does this sound like a possible bug with AUR 1.8.1? I would like to
think I have been quite diligent with the whole AUR process, but as I
said this little road block has got me stumped with AUR 1.8.1
--
Tony