[aur-general] My first PKGBUILD (ttf font)

Ian Brunton iandbrunton at gmail.com
Sun May 15 08:54:36 EDT 2011

This is my first attempt at creating a package. It's for a TTF font. I
know it works, at least on my machine. I'd appreciate any feedback on
whether I've put everything together correctly. Specifically, I'm unsure
about how to handle the license; this font comes with a custom "freeware
EULA" which is available on the original website and is included in the
ZIP file; what would be the most correct way to specify the license in
the PKGBUILD file?

PKGBUILD and install file are attached.

Thank you
--