[aur-general] TU Application - Timothy Redaelli

Gaetan Bisson bisson at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 29 07:40:34 EST 2011

[2011-11-29 14:12:31 +0200] Hector Martinez-Seara:
> I'm starting to be sick about this thing of plagiarism.

So you see nothing wrong with passing somebody else's sentences (hell,
paragraphs even!) as your own? That's disturbing, to say the least.

> If something has been done fine once why to reinvent the wheel.

What purpose do you think an application serves when you only have to
fill in the blanks?

> Maybe the only thing that was done wrong in this case was not to add
> the correct citation to the original source.

... or just fail to mention that there was a "source" at all - that's
precisely what plagiarism is; thanks for making my point.

--
Gaetan