[aur-general] TU Application - Timothy Redaelli

Ionut Biru ibiru at archlinux.org
Tue Nov 29 07:41:47 EST 2011

On 11/29/2011 02:12 PM, Hector Martinez-Seara wrote:
>> Where I come from, plagiarism is a serious offense. It seems to my
>> non-TU eyes that writing an original application is the least Timothy
>> could do...
>
> Seems to me that where you come from the people has too much free
> time. I'm starting to be sick about this thing of plagiarism. If
> something has been done fine once why to reinvent the wheel. It is
> better to invest one's time in doing something useful. Maybe the only
> thing that was done wrong in this case was not to add the correct
> citation to the original source.
> Hector

I think you guys are overreacting.

I can speak about myself, is hard for me to express in words even in
native language, I'm not good a writing stuff and to be fair, I always
ask native English speakers to fix my news entries before posting them.

There are good engineers that suck, really suck and writing, maybe is
his case as well, but please stop telling him bad words.

We are friendly, let it be this way.

--
Ionuț