[aur-general] virtualbox wiki page

Ionut Biru ibiru at archlinux.org
Tue Oct 25 16:47:21 EDT 2011

Hi,

with the linux 3.1 package we took another approach about handling
external modules. Because of that, i want to add back the old
virtualbox-modules package that includes the host modules.

Now comes the tricky part.

I want to replace all the post_install/upgrade messages that we have now
in virtualbox and guest additions for arch and replace them with a wiki
link. The wiki is a total mess and includes details that doesn't matter
for virtualbox on arch.

Help me to clear the wiki a bit before adding the link to the package.

My idea is to have in virtualbox wiki page this:

1) how to install it
2) what modules to add in rc.conf and a short description of modules
functionality
3) how to run it
4) how to run guest additions on arch(as a section rather than a new
page like is it now)

That's it. I don't care about sharing functionality, tips and tricks for
openbsd. Just plain arch functionality.

--
Ionuț