[aur-general] TU application

Jonathan Steel jsteel at vorx.com
Fri Oct 28 03:41:45 EDT 2011

> Thanks for applying. Do you have a link to your AUR packages and
> possibly a sponsor?

I see the link has been given. I have also contributed to a few other
packages (fakenes for one) but if I do not plan to use them much myself I
have disowned them in case someone else has more interest (but I keep an eye
on them). I have also created some PKGBUILDs for packages I wanted to try
(not already in AUR) but after finding better (existing) alternatives I did
not decide to upload them. I have also come across packages that look like
they should be removed, so would be interested in the tidy-up procedure.

I don't have a sponsor.