[aur-general] Deletion Request

speps speps at gmx.com
Thu Sep 1 05:19:01 EDT 2011

On Thu, 01 Sep 2011 11:04:38 +0200
Stefan Husmann <stefan-husmann at t-online.de> wrote:

> Am 31.08.2011 19:49, schrieb speps:
> > Hi, some stuff to delete here
> >
> > [ 1] fftw-thread>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=30594
> > [ 2] csound5>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=7600
> > [ 3] csound5-cecilia>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=44816
> > [ 4] csound5-cvs>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=34149
> > [ 5] csound5.12-cvs>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=38899
> > [ 6] gsharkdown-lite>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=51528
> > [ 7] ramen>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=49423
> > [ 8] ramen-svn>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35229
> > [ 9] ramen-bin>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=39617
> > [10] ramenhdr>  https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=35308
> >

> > [ 1]>  fftw in [extra] has threads support too
> > [ 2]>  csound version 5 is provided by csound on AUR
> > [ 3]>  csound5-cecilia is a build with options suggested by cecilia4
> >                 devs, useless since it works fine with csound too
> > [ 4]&&  [ 5]>  csound VCS switched to git
> > [ 6]>  gsharkdown-lite, replaced by gsharkdown
> > [ 7] to [10]>  source or binary repo is not available anymore,
> >                 btw there is a new development uploaded as ramen-bin64,
> >                 64 binary only, no source yet nor repository
> >                 and not sure if will be one.
> >
> > Thanks
> >

> > - speps -
> >
> removed, thanks

Tnx, btw

is there a reason you deleted ramen-bin64, too?
As I pointed before, that is the only official resource still active of the
ramen project (only 64 bit binary at the moment). Take a look here:

http://ramencomp.blogspot.com/2011/05/download-ramen.html

If you have no objections, I can re-upload the build script again.

- speps -