[aur-general] Deletion Request

Yclept Nemo orbisvicis at gmail.com
Wed Sep 21 00:17:59 EDT 2011

Heh, I just realized my "ramen" package is missing from AUR.

Ramen is now closed-source, the "ramen" package builds from the latest
opensource version (which is still available for download) and while
horribly out-of-date, I've patched it so that it still builds and runs
successfully.

However, unless anyone would like me to, I probably won't re-upload
it. The blender compositor is making (baby) strides and will soon
(already?) support OpenCL, and rotoscoping is well integrated with the
rotobezier plugin.