[aur-general] TU Application

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Sat Sep 3 19:08:34 EDT 2011

Hi Philipp,

Thanks for reviewing the PKGBUILD for cheesetracker.

I'll fix the 'jack-audio-connection-kit'/'jack' dependency issue.

I agree that the cheesetracker PKGBUILD is slightly unusual, but I
personally think the "addinclude" solution is elegant, as no patch is
needed and it's just one easy-to-read line per missing include.
While I completely agree that the dependency on addinclude is not
strictly needed, it's only a make dependency, and therefore is not
relevant for users if it ever should become a "proper" package.

As CheeseTracker does not seem to be maintained anymore, I can offer
to orphan the AUR package (or request that it is deleted).

--
Best regards,
   Alexander Rødseth