[aur-general] tu bylaws update proposal

Kaiting Chen kaitocracy at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 03:43:03 EDT 2012

Agreed; it's nice to have a single centralized document that delineates the
procedure. I don't think that we should remove the eleventh point of

https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/New_AUR_TU_guidelines#TODO_list_for_new_Trusted_Users

however as it is perfectly conceivable for a TU to use a different key for
their package signing. --Kaiting.

--
Kiwis and Limes: http://kaitocracy.blogspot.com/