[aur-general] TU application - speps

i.caught.air i.caught.air at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 15:31:46 EDT 2012

Thorsthen is your sponsor? That alone is convincing me, ahah!

More seriously, I recognise some nice packages in your list as well as your username I've seen here and there from the archives. You've done a good job so far and I'm willing to give you a chance to do even more for this community.

Good luck with your application! :]

(P.S. Any information about a PGP key?)