[aur-general] Non-Free font packages

BlissSam m13253 at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 14 12:18:38 EDT 2012

Thank you for your report.
I am really sorry that I missed the license files.
I know that Microsoft provide their fonts for free of charge, however a license should be required.
So I will update my PKGBUILD with a license later. (It's a 128MiB package and maybe I will spend hours testing it, so please be patient to see the update)
However I do not know Apple's license policy. I wonder what is the best way to solve the problem with osx-fonts

I apologize for my mistake.