[aur-general] Building polly-b-gone

SanskritFritz sanskritfritz at gmail.com
Thu Dec 6 06:44:20 EST 2012

I'm the maintainer of the polly-b-gone [1] package. Recently I made
some changes, and also a comment arrived by demonicmaniac. I'm not
much of a gcc and linker guru, so please comment on my hack to symlink
libGLEW.so and on demonicmaniac's comment about adding -lGLU to
LDFLAGS in the makefile. I searched google about -lGLU and understand
that it would be needed for OpenGL usage. But the game builds and runs
fine here without that flag, so why should I patch the makefile?
Thanks for any info.

[1] https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/polly-b-gone/