[aur-general] Which aur uploader is better, aurploader or burp?

Axilleas P markeleas at gmail.com
Thu Feb 16 17:11:33 EST 2012

2012/2/17 郑文辉(Techlive Zheng) <techlivezheng at gmail.com>

> I realize there are two AUR uploader helper, aurploader[1] and
> burp[2]?Which one is you guys using? What's the pro and con?
>
> Thank you
> Techlive Zheng
>
> [1]:https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=23393
> [2]:https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37216

I haven't used aurploader but burp works perfect for me.
It has all the options you need to upload to aur.
I really like the config file where you put username/pass so that you don't
have to type it every time.
I just do a burp package.src.tar.gz and the job is done :)

--
(\_ /) copy the bunny to your profile
(0.o ) to help him achieve world domination.