[aur-general] [arch-dev-public] Cleaning up orphaned packages

Lukáš Jirkovský l.jirkovsky at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 03:29:49 EST 2012

> * If a TU wants to maintain an orphan that is currently in [extra],
> please let us know.

I can maintain following packages in [community] if no-one else takes
them, but I would prefer if some of the devs was interested in them so
they can stay in [extra]. I think these packages deserve place in
[extra], as they are reasonably wide-spread.

* laptop-mode-tools
* krusader
* enblend-enfuse
* hugin
* gimp-refocus

BTW: I see autopano-sift-c is orphaned too. I can assure you it is
mostly forgotten, because it has been replaced by a better and patent
free control points detector which is bundled with hugin. I vote for
dropping it to AUR.

Lukas