[aur-general] orphaned community packages (intel-tbb, arpack, libmatio, xml-rpc and aspell-pt)

Eduardo Martins Lopes edumlopes at yahoo.com.br
Mon Jan 2 18:39:52 EST 2012

Hello guys,
I have an aur package (opencv-tbb https://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=42121) that depends on intel-tbb, but this one is an orphaned community package and i would like to maintain it. Can i upload a pkbuild to the AUR (perhaps with the same name) ? There a few other orphans that would like to adopt, if it's possible:
	* libmatio - http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/libmatio/
	* arpack  - http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/arpack/
	* xmlrpc-c - http://www.archlinux.org/packages/community/i686/xmlrpc-c/
	* aspell-pt - http://www.archlinux.org/packages/extra/i686/aspell-pt/
Although i do not use the last ones (except for the dictionary), they fall within the scope of my interests.

Kind regards,
--
Eduardo Martins Lopes - duca