[aur-general] PKGBUILD for prospective Red Eclipse 1.2

Massimiliano Torromeo massimiliano.torromeo at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 08:26:56 EST 2012

Hi,
makedepends should only contain dependencies that are required to
build tha package but not to run the resulting application and
therefore should not contain dependencies already specified in
depends.

You can find all the informations you need on PKGBUILDs on the wiki:
https://wiki.archlinux.org/index.php/PKGBUILD

Apart from that the suggestions look good and I will apply them as
soon as 1.2 is released.

Thanks.