[aur-general] PKGBUILD for prospective Red Eclipse 1.2

Martin Erik Werner martinerikwerner at gmail.com
Thu Jan 5 09:30:11 EST 2012

Hi, thanks for picking it up!

So it is the case that the depends() should be treated as included in
the makedepends()? RE does need libsdl in order to compile, AND in order
to run.
E.g. on Debian, the build-depends is libsdl-mixer1.2-dev, and the
runtime depends is libsdl-mixer1.2

But in a PKGBUILD I only need to specify the runtime depend?

The PKGBUILD documentation could be interpreted to imply this, but in
that case I don't feel it makes a very good job in doing so :)

--
Martin Erik Werner <martinerikwerner at gmail.com>