[aur-general] [orphan request] charles 3.6.3-1

Ernie Brodeur ebrodeur at ujami.net
Sat Jan 14 01:31:12 EST 2012

So, the 45 days that lapsed since it's been flagged out of date isn't
enough?

Seems to me after 6 weeks, why bother?

If not 6 weeks, what reasonable amount of time makes this step unnecessary?

I want to fix the package, not deal with waiting on somebody else who may
or may not get to it for another two weeks.

Just a thought.