[aur-general] Rename `identicurse` and `identicurse-nogit`

Alex Belanger i.caught.air at gmail.com
Mon Jan 23 18:29:11 EST 2012

I'm not a Trusted User (they know much more stuff than I do about packages), but in my opinion the name choices were wrong in the first place.

You may want to go through the trouble of warning your users about the future name changes, then ask here to make it happen.

Of course it's annoying for the end-users but if its for the better... why not.

Most of us will quickly give a look in the AUR as soon as something break for an explanation. Just don't forget to write  about it in the comments.

Btw, does the other maintainer knows?