[aur-general] Rename `identicurse` and `identicurse-nogit`

Alexander Rødseth rodseth at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 03:17:41 EST 2012

Hi,

No etiquette broken, thanks for contacting the mailing list. :)

We can either, as Alex Belanger suggests, remove both packages, then
you can re-upload with new names, or the following plan:
1. You can upload identicurse-git
2. We can remove identicurse-nogit
3. Then we can remove the current identicurse package, while merging
comments and votes into the new identicurse-git package
4. You can then upload the regular identicurse package and add a
comment about the change

If you opt for the second alternative, just let us know when
identicurse-git is uploaded, and we'll merge identicurse into it.

--
Best regards,
 Alexander Rødseth