[aur-general] Orphan request

Allen Li cyberdupo56 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 15:53:07 EDT 2012

Now, I don't know what official rules we have, but I don't think this is right.
Sometimes, a package may be stable without being updated upstream for a long
time, and suddenly it's updated a year or so later, and the maintainer may be
active but unaware of this.  A friendly email reminder should be the first
step, and only if the maintainer doesn't respond then a TU should orphan.  Am I
wrong?

Allen Li