[aur-general] TU Application - György Balló

Heiko Baums lists at baums-on-web.de
Fri Mar 2 06:38:09 EST 2012

Am Fri, 02 Mar 2012 00:27:39 +0100
schrieb Balló György <ballogyor at gmail.com>:

> I understand Heiko's opinion and now I replaced these hackish split
> packages by individual packages even if it's requires more maintenance
> time on updates. So now users should able to install all of my
> packages with AUR helpers, however I don't use these tools at all. I
> hope that AUR once will have better support for split packages.

Thanks, looks a lot better now. But there's still an issue.

Your makedepends should all be depends since they are runtime, not
only buildtime dependencies.

And libindicate doesn't build, but I'll file a comment to AUR for this.
On the first glance I'm not sure if this is a downstream or an upstream
issue.

Still remains the issue with indicator-messages-gtk2 having
indicator-messages as a dependency. Here you should comply with the
naming conventions. Build two or three different packages like I
explained. -gtk2 implies that this is only the GTK2 port.

Heiko