[aur-general] TU Application - György Balló

Alex Belanger i.caught.air at gmail.com
Fri Mar 2 22:29:46 EST 2012

Hi,

I'm also in favor of György.

He is the best candidate I have seen lately and his presentation is clean.
I would like someone like him around to help the community.

Also, if I pay attention to the other posts, my opinion is... the AUR is a
HELPER tool.
It's only used as a time saver, but it doesn't dictates how the AUR works
in any way.
Meaning when there's a change to the AUR system, so must the tools adapt to
that change.

I think it's their job to support split packages, as long as we can provide
some sort of "coding/design standard" to help them a bit with their task.
It's a known feature, it's also an interesting feature.
The more split packages we have, it's gonna pressure the Yaourt team to do
something about it.

So yeah.