[aur-general] TU Application - György Balló

小龙 陈 chillermillerlong at hotmail.com
Sat Mar 3 13:31:56 EST 2012

Hi György,

I think you would be an awesome addition to the TU team. Your Unity
packages are very good (and saved me a lot of work from repackaging
everything :D).

Since you mentioned the patched Xorg server and compiz, I'd just like to
point out that the patched Xorg patches are no longer needed after
Xorg 1.12.0 is released. Unity uses utouch, which uses Xinput 2.2 that
Canonical backported to Xorg 1.11.4. The next version of Xorg will have
it built in.

I agree that my repo is pretty risky; one little error in the packaging,
and then nothing works (especially with compiz) :).

Good luck!
Xiao-long Chen