[aur-general] Request package removal: qasmixer

speps speps at gmx.com
Mon Mar 26 15:08:26 EDT 2012

I maintain qastools and I do not totally agree to this merge.
Qasmixer can be built singularly from the qastools source
using the -DBUILD_LIST=qasmixer cmake flag (see attachment).

Also not always merging comments is a good idea, in this case
they make no sense and may be misunderstood referring to qastools.

If you agree, I'll re-upload the attached build script to the AUR
so a comments reversion can be operated (qastools -> qasmixer).

Next time it would be better wait for some other opinions when
the packages to be merged do not share the same maintainer.

Cheers