[aur-general] Request package removal: qasmixer

Spyros Stathopoulos foucault.online at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 15:41:17 EDT 2012

Although I understand your disagreement regarding the comment merge I
can't see why two packages that provide pretty much the same
functionality should exist in AUR. It's not like qastools is a huge
multi-module package that would be better off if built separately. It's
basically three binaries and some pixmaps. In my opinion it makes more
sense to replace qasmixer with the complete package, since this is what
upstream seems to suggest. That's why I asked for the removal and I'm
sorry if this caused some kind of misunderstanding. I'm willing to
reupload qasmixer back up, but honestly I can't see the point for such
action.

Regards
Spyros