[aur-general] Request package removal: qasmixer

Massimiliano Torromeo massimiliano.torromeo at gmail.com
Mon Mar 26 17:27:38 EDT 2012

On Mon, Mar 26, 2012 at 9:08 PM, speps <speps at gmx.com> wrote:
> Also not always merging comments is a good idea, in this case
> they make no sense and may be misunderstood referring to qastools.

I agree that those comments when merged may not make much sense (and
this is true in most cases when merging packages on aur) but it still
makes sense to merge votes since users expressed their desire to see
qasmixer in [community] and qastools is now the package providing that
software.

I don't have a strong opinion on this but since qasmixer is a small
software already provided by qastools and the previous maintainer did
not want to maintain it anymore, it seemed a good idea to clean it up
by merging.

If you want to reupload qasmixed go ahead.

Regards