[aur-general] Removal request: fenics group packages

Myles English mylesenglish at gmail.com
Fri May 18 12:58:26 EDT 2012

  > pe, 2012-05-18 kello 15:06 +0100, Myles English kirjoitti:
  >> Please would a TU delete them and transfer the votes to the *-bzr
  >> versions that I have replaced them with.
  > You should provide URLs for each one.

Here are the URLs:

 Delete                                                      Migrate votes to
| dolfin  | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37270 | dolfin-bzr | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=58971 |
| ffc     | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37268 | ffc-bzr    | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59137 |
| fiat    | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37267 | fiat-bzr   | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59138 |
| instant | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=20880 | instan-bzr | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59120 |
| ufc     | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37269 | ufc-bzr    | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59139 |
| ufl     | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37266 | ufl-bzr    | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59140 |
| viper   | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=37328 | viper-bzr  | http://aur.archlinux.org/packages.php?ID=59007 |

  >> (The instant package migrated to instan-bzr because the source package
  >> name was too long to call it instant-bzr.)
  > What do you mean too long? If I'm not totally mistaken we don't have any
  > kind of file name length limitations.

When I uploaded, doing something like:

$ aurup instant-bzr-332-1-any.pkg.tar.xz science

there was a message saying something like the name was too long and it
has to be less than twenty something characters, so I shortened
'instant' to 'instan'.

I will try again and if it works then I'll send another message to
this list asking for migration from instan-bzr to instant-bzr.

Thanks,

--
  `--[ Myles ]