[aur-general] ibus orphans in [community]

Allen Li cyberdupo56 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 18:47:40 EDT 2012

On Thu, 18 Oct 2012 17:45:51 +0200
Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com> wrote:

> If I understand it correctly, we _could_ drop ibus and just use fcitx
> instead, but supporting ibus as well is preferrable, since many people
> also use ibus.

My gripe with fcitx is that it is poorly documented (in English at
least), and I wasn't able to get it to work.  I'm sure people are using
it fine, but I feel that the quality of software is limited by its
documentation.  No documentation = software sucks, end of story.  If we
move in this direction, I'd like to see someone familiar with fcitx
update the wiki accordingly =).

Allen Li