[aur-general] ibus orphans in [community]

Pham Bao Trung pham.bao.trung at gmail.com
Thu Oct 18 21:40:11 EDT 2012

I have used ibus for Vietnamese input. The only other option is scim, but
ibus is far better, so please don't drop ibus.

Vietnamese fellows, raise your voices :)

--
God loved the birds and invented trees.  Man loved the birds and invented
cages.

Probability does not exist.
  ~Bruno de Finetti

Brian: "Look, you've got it all wrong! You don't NEED to follow ME, You
don't NEED to follow ANYBODY! You've got to think for your selves! You're
ALL individuals!"
  ~Monty Python, "The Life of Brian"