[aur-general] Disown request: tmux-git

Giorgio Lando giorgio.lando at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 13:22:18 EDT 2012

2012/9/12 Alexander Rødseth <rodseth at gmail.com>:
> Hi,
>
> He was using his a custom git repo at:
> git://github.com/ThomasAdam/tmux.git
> Instead of the official one at:
> git://tmux.git.sourceforge.net/gitroot/tmux/tmux
> This was the main reason I disowned it so readily. Using a custom git
> repo does not instill trust.

Perhaps the OP, providing a link, was also implicitly referencing to
the comments in the AUR page, where this circumstance (custom git
repo)
has been remarked by me in a comment, without any reply from the maintainer.
As a merely historical remark, this package was legitimately using a
custom git repo in the past because there wasn't an official git repo
for tmux (tmux was using svn): it has been created a couple of weeks
ago