[aur-general] Copy.com dueling packages

Jonathan Arnold jdarnold at buddydog.org
Tue Apr 2 11:59:40 EDT 2013

There are 2 packages for the Copy.com client software package:

copy - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/copy/
copy-agent - https://aur.archlinux.org/packages/copy-agent/

I think both have PKGBUILD problems, from dependencies (the Copy.com
software uses Qt4, not Gtk, for instance) to poorly formed PKGBUILDs
(one has just a package() method and one has just a build() method).
I'm not really sure how this should be resolved, mostly because I
wouldn't pick one over the other right now.

Any one with more PKGBUILD confidence want to step in?

Also, if you're interested, sign up with this link and we both get an
extra 5gb(!) of cloud storage on copy.com:

https://copy.com?r=NXWnIn

--
Jonathan Arnold        Webstream: http://hieronymus.soup.io

Talent wins games, but team work and intelligence wins championships.
Michael Jordan